Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

NOTD - Essence Colour & Go Nr.81 "no doubt" (neues Sortiment)

Hi ihr Lieben!

heute habe ich wieder mal eine dezentere Farbe für euch im Angebot! 
Ich habe "no doubt" erst heute gekauft und gleich mal draufgepinselt.... 

Und schon wird's schwierig.... was ist "no doubt" überhaupt für eine Farbe?! es ist eher eine Unfarbe als ein Nudeton... So ein Zwischending aus grau / grün und beige....
Der Auftrag war einfach super! Die Farbe war mit einer!! Schicht schon deckend... das ist ja eher selten der Fall bei so hellen Farben... Getrocknet ist er auch schnell.... Nix zu meckern!

Das Bild ist unter künstlichem Licht / Blitz entstanden... Wenn ich morgen noch dazukomme gibt es hier noch ein Bild im Tageslicht :)

so... wie versprochen hier nochmal der Lack im Tageslicht! (jaaaa wir hatten sogar ein paar Sonnenstrahlen *freu*)



wie gefällt euch die Farbe?

Kommentare:

  1. Die Farbe sieht richtig schön aus hab ich noch nie gesehen ist die neu?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ja die farbe ist aus dem neuen Sortiment :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This paragraph is in fact a nice one it helps new net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
    Feel free to surf my homepage largest hosting companies

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!
    Here is my page deals on vacations

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You made some good points there. I looked on the net for
    additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views
    on this site.

    My site ... Basistarif Pkv
    Also visit my web site -

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I was able to find good info from your blog posts.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ; die pkv

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?
    Feel free to surf my page mouse click the up coming website page

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. That is very interesting, You are an overly skilled
    blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up
    for seeking more of your excellent post. Additionally,
    I have shared your website in my social networks
    Also visit my blog post :: can you get a mortgage loan with bad credit

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    my web-site; home equity loans
    Also see my site > http://samiajiklinik.com/story.php?id=131475

    AntwortenLöschen